To best meet the program evaluation needs of nonprofit organizations in our community, NESP offers a range of services that span direct program evaluation support customized to individual organizations and capcity-building professional development training that include webinars, workshops, and online programming.
Customized Evaluation Support
Currently, NESP can assist nonprofit and other community-based organizations with:
- Planning needs assessment processes (instrument development, sampling, data analyses);
- Strategic planning and framing objectives for grant applications;
- Developing performance indicators or benchmarks and ways to assess them;
- Searching for or developing instruments to evaluate implementation or impact of a program or service;
- Framing evaluation questions and picking the best methodology for the questions;
- Plans for collecting and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data;
- Improving databases to enable better reporting;
- Building your internal capacity to evaluate your impact in the community; and
- Providing feedback on evaluation components of grant proposals.
NESP will continue to add services to meet the needs of nonprofit agencies and community-based organizations throughout Guilford County.
Professional Development Trainings
NESP works with the nonprofit leaders in the Piedmont Triad community to regularly identify high priority common training needs for staff in program evaluation.